Bus policy & guidelines:-
- We provide a lady escort on the bus at all times.
- Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time.
- Bus routes are very tightly scheduled so that children and teachers get to school on time. The buses WILL NOT wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
- Each bus is equipped with a phone. Parents are encouraged to use this number when requires: Inform the escort on the bus if your child is not attending the school for some reason.
- Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip). As there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes often and it is not possible to inform every parent.
- Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
- The buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as this increases the time spent commuting to and from school.
Students are expected to maintain proper decorum in the bus. The following are the BUS RULES
- Different activities are conducted to make the best use of time during their journey in bus
- Students should remain seated.
- keep noise levels low.
- Not stick hands or head out of the window.
- Not to be rude to people on the road.
- Not eat in the bus.
- Not litter things in the bus, failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service.